In This Episode
A tool I knew about for a long time but never used until recently. The Mastermind is something I encourage you to form and put into use as soon as possible. This is a game changer and you’re going to find out why.
How The Mastermind I’m in is Structured
- Accountability – One of the most important aspects of a Mastermind.
- Brainstorming – This is a benefit of having numerous minds working on a definite purpose.
- Friendship – Yes, it’s not all business. We care about each other.
Breaking Down Napoleon Hill’s Description
- Coordination – There must be a commitment to the group.
- Knowledge – Why you have to be willing to openly share your knowledge with your Mastermind.
- Effort – Just like knowledge, it’s best if everyone is willing to pitch in and help someone in need.
- Harmony – You’re working together, not tearing each other apart.
- Two or More People – There is an exponential increase in the power of the mind.
- Definite Purpose – Make sure you’ve all got a common goal or purpose.
Tools or Links Mentioned
Google Hangouts – This is a great way for people in several different locations to gather for a Mastermind.