Ep. #55 – Turn Down The Volume
“The average American worker has fifty interruptions a day, of which seventy percent have nothing to do with work.”
– W. Edwards Demming
In This Episode
You’ll see how you’re giving too many people and things permission to interrupt your day and kill your productivity.
Some of the topics I discuss:
- How My Phone Was Controlling Me
- One Saturday is Equal to Two Weekdays
- A Three Hour Flight is Equal To An Eight Hour Work Day
- If You Can’t Act On It, Don’t Check It
- Who or What Has Permission to Interrupt You?
- Check Your Notification Settings
- DND Is Your Friend!
When you lower the noise level, important things don’t have to get so loud for you to notice them.
Here is the Android App so you can turn on Do Not Disturb
If you enjoyed this podcast, share it with your friends…