“When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.”
– Peter Marshall
You’re going to gain a greater understanding and awareness of why we have difficulties and how our reaction to them can either strengthen us or crush us. But, it’s our decision to choose how we react.
- We can’t always choose what happens to us, but we can choose how we respond to what happens to us.
- Difficulties strengthens us – I know, I hate hearing that as much as you do.
- I want to give up sometimes too.
- But… struggling doesn’t equal giving up.
- The biggest strongest bodybuilders are not flawless in their workouts.
- How to keep failure from defining you.
- Understand it’s not always your fault (and when it is).
- Why your circumstances aren’t solely due to your thoughts.
- Understanding “our external is a reflection of our internal” in light of the above.
- Sailing lessons for life (why we have to change course to go straight).
I’d love to have you join me on my upcoming free webinar: How to figure out what you want and finally achieve it.
May your reach always extend beyond your grasp,